The online racing simulator
more devloppers
(18 posts, closed, started , go to first unread)
more devloppers
Hello, there should be more devloppers because the updates takes time, and if there is more devloppers well there will be more updates, and more updates means more player, and more player means more money, more money means more happy etc... so yea, add more devloppers.
If you want a game with more developers, have a look around, there are plenty available.

More developers means more requirements for pay, which means more rushed updates and more following of the current trends. There is higher turnover of staff and more code with no remaining author, more confusion and more charges for customers. In the end the product is expensive to buy or use and then will be abandoned when it becomes impossible to maintain.

That is the result of the usual "more more more" way of running a business.

A lot of people don't understand that LFS is the way it is *BECAUSE* we develop it this way. It's doesn't just happen to be good somehow, despite our ridiculously stupid way of working.

By the way, LFS only exists because Eric and I didn't want to work in a large company any more. So it would be kind of strange to give that up and start trying to run a large company instead of actually doing what we want to do.
devloppers costs money?
people like to be paid for their work, yes
oh
Joe, are you trolling us? I took the time to answer you seriously, but I feel silly now with your last couple of responses.
no but i thought it didnt cost money, like you could just ask a friend to help you and he would work for free, i didnt knew it costed money
sorry if you thought i was trolling
Let's do a thought experiment, OK?

You must know someone with a job, right?

Now imagine going and asking that person to stop that job and work full time doing something that you want them to do for no money at all.

Will they just say "OK, that's fine, I don't really need money anyway" ?

Seriously Joe, if you can't start to spend 5 seconds using your brain before writing forum posts, we will have to give you a long ban. You are going around writing rubbish far too much and it is becoming a distraction.
okay i will think before making another post, sorry
Quote from Joe mama1256 :devloppers costs money?

Dude just cut it out with this crap trying to troll at every corner of the LFS community
Quote from Joe mama1256 :Hello, there should be more devloppers because the updates takes time, and if...

I thought about this too when I just started LFS. Why is this game in this situation? After doing a few searches on the forum, I came across posts similar to what Scawen wrote to you. I respect that. Let developers work in peace. After all, there is not only LFS in the world. This is just a racing simulation.
yes
I know you want LFS to reach great places. The scawen already understood this. But he must be bored with the same topics being brought up. I also want LFS to reach great places and develop, but the developers of the game preferred this life. I respect you until the end. Especially after seeing the 2007 photo archive. It makes me very sad to see people's past and remember that years have passed. Maybe that's why I'm too emotional. https://www.lfs.net/s_photo/ By the way, my birthday is May 4th. I'm blonde and blue-eyed too. People with colored eyes are somewhat rare in our country. Maybe that's why I felt this way. I am sad.
Quote from Joe mama1256 :Hello, there should be more devloppers because the updates takes time, and if...

Not a single thought behind your eyes
i think this forum can be closed because i agree it was kind of stupid
OK, I'll close the thread. Thumbs up

Joe, I know you said you'll think a bit more before posting, and that would be great.

Please remember this is a forum, not an instant chat application. So take some time to form your posts well and not always post the first sentence that comes into your head.

This community includes a lot of older people, including younger adults, middle aged people and we even have users in their eighties. So let's try to keep the conversation mature and think before we post.
This thread is closed

more devloppers
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG