The online racing simulator
Node error. The host was not started.
Trying to start a Host in the Netherlands Region and get this error.

Node error. The host was not started.
I've just rented a host from LFS, and am having the same problem.
How was it sorted?

Also. When I put my user name in the 'Assign web-admins for this game server' box for Access Control, and then submit changes, my user name disappears and the box goes blank again.

Edit: As a test, changed host location to USA, and server started working. Changed back to Netherlands, and node error back. So I've got server set to USA again.
Quote from sinanju :Edit: As a test, changed host location to USA, and server started working. Changed back to Netherlands, and node error back. So I've got server set to USA again.

Hi, sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.

This system was written by Victor but he has been very busy at his full time job so I have to take over some of the maintenance he would have done in the past. I'm learning more about the website but there's a lot to take in and I don't know how everything works.

I found the old folder of your host on the Netherlands server. I think that shouldn't really remain when you move your host, so I have deleted it (leaving the one in USA that is still running). Please could you try moving it to the Netherlands again and see if it now works?
-
(RealistAdam) DELETED by Scawen : off topic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG